Sunday, 13 May 2012

The Folksy Pig Sty

Well, the title may sound a bit controversial & I might sometimes think that Folksy mucks things up from time to time, but this is actually just a showcase of some of the cute little piggies that inhabit Folksy. Links to their shops are just below each photo, so have some fun mucking around with some Folksy piggies!


                                                                      Sew Good Pals









There's also a pig pen on pinterest now, so more pigs will be added in due course;

4 comments:

  1. I guess all these little piggies went to market (at Folksy!)...

    Thank you for including my little piggy brooch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why pigs? Fascinating! Love the selection.
    Edwina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just think they're a really lovable creature. We have an old pig pen on our property, I sometimes wonder if we just bring it back into use!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for featuring my piggy notecards amongst this fabby selection!

    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete